Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Girls Day Out

Deceiving title, isn't it! After all, coming from me, you would expect
to see pictures of, well, MY buddies. Nope. That
wouldn't be exciting enough to document on film,
nor post on my blog. THIS, however, was
monumental! It took me about 15 minutes
to get them all buckled in! (mostly because
the three boosters were too close in the back
and it was rather impossible but I had a will.
And the seat belts knew better than to defy me...)
So here we are, all smiling! Well... 4 out of 5? I'll take it!
Take 2. This is a more accurate capture.
In 5 letters- chaos. Controlled chaos, and who wouldn't
prefer that to dead silence 24/7? (I added that last phrase
because I know better.. I have moments where dead silence
is rare and beautiful. And never long enough.) ;)


And our final pose-
Driving past the turkey barns with the windows open.
That's enough to make anyone plug their nose:)

No comments:

Post a Comment