Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Little Girl.
Big Farm.


Little Girl.
Big Grain Bin.

I wonder what life looks like for them....
Does everything seem big and daunting through the eyes of children?
Is that why they need us to coax them through the scary and hard parts
of their life? Things that seem trivial and silly in my eyes...

Do my problems seem big and daunting?
Do I maybe cling tighter to God's hand when He is
trying to lead me up what seems like a treacherous
mountain? When it fact, it is only a gentle slope in the eyes of God...

Do I know anything of the hill Christ climbed for me?
Bruised and bleeding, my Lord and King staggered up that
treacherous mountain, with no hand to hold.
But still He pressed on....
Because with His eyes, He saw that the 'hill' of Calvary
must be conquered to win life for the lost and guilty.

"Thanks be to God for His unspeakable gift!"

No comments:

Post a Comment