Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bath FizziesI

So. I bought the ingredients I needed for this project a few months ago and left
it to sit in a box and collect dust until life slowed down. I never thought it would
happen, but a few days ago, I was starving myself to death. While I sat in my room
listlessly staring at the wall, my eyes locked with the neglected box. It glared at me
accusingly. I jumped up eagerly, thrilled to do something that probably wouldn't
finish me off. A few mixes later, I realized that the one little flower ice-cube tray I
bought would be a far cry from enough. I scavenged through our camper and found
one little ice-cube tray. Sad, but I did not panic. I just grabbed measuring spoons, a
melon baller, an egg separator, and a mint mold. Ta-da!  
Now I finally go to do what the rest of the world is doing--
putting everything in mason jars!!!!! I feel so "in"!!!!
I feel even more in because I had some twine to tie around it!
Yay me! Oh and yes, the little one is a baby food jar.
Thank you, Hayden;)

Up-close of the quaint little flower bath fizzies- top that, Pinterest!!


No comments:

Post a Comment